Staging Partners LLC
Robin Deur ASP® (Accredited Staging Professional)
Certified Home Staging Services in West Michigan
Staging adds value to your home.
Staged Homes sell faster for better prices... you have one chance to make a great impression!
"Two things needed to sell any house: one is price and the other is Home Staging!"
- Staging reduces the time a home is on the market
- Staging helps avoid multiple price reductions
- Staging makes your home stand out in a crowded market or neighborhood
- Staging attracts immediate offers, making sellers and agents happy
- Staging sets the scene in the home; it sets the "Stage" for shoppers to mentally move into
Before: Staging takes an empty room and creates potential.
After: A staged home makes a buyer feel as though they could "step right in" to a new life, it will also sell in less time and cost less than your first price reduction.
A spectacular Thornapple River-side home on Grachen Drive in Forest Hills sold in just ONE DAY ON THE MARKET, after a quick decorating-only staging service — often existing decor and furnishings can be put to better use to maximize those first impressions.
After home re-decorating and staging, this delightful family home in Grandville stands out in a crowded market. Compare the before pictures of stark empty rooms, to the after pictures showing stylish decor — this helps shoppers envision a home's true potential!
- One of our very favorite homes, this majestic 1930s Tudor in Grand Rapids' Ottawa Hills neighborhood has been a joy to live in and work on.
- This ranch home in East Grand Rapids required some extensive remodeling and redecoration for the next phase of its life. The home was utterly transformed into an exceedingly livable set of spaces, yet also a showplace for inspired decor.
- A magnificent East Grand Rapids mansion staged by Staging Partners LLC was featured in the MLive.com/Grand Rapids Press Business section Click here for the Mlive.com article about this fabulous lakeside home. Click here to see our photo gallery of this home, ready for showings.
- The home we staged at 1059 Eastwood in East Grand Rapids received an immediate purchase offer. Click here to see a before/after photo gallery showing the dramatic impact of professional home staging
- The home we staged at 6596 Kuttshill NE in Rockford received eight offers on the first day of listing, and sold for $10,000 over the asking price. The home we staged at 1605 Woodcliff SE in Grand Rapids received multiple offers and sold for "well over" the asking price.
- The home we staged at 1215 Allerton SE in Grand Rapids sold within two days of listing, with no price reduction.
View West Michigan homes staged by Staging Partners LLC in a full screen map