Complete Home Staging
ASP®-certified Home Staging Professionals
Services & Pricing:
Stage to sell or Design to live!
$125. Home Staging Consultation*
Robin Deur, a Staging Professional will meet with you in your home and together create a room-by-room design plan. We will Stage each room in your home, this usually takes two hours.
$500. Complete Staging*
Staging Partners will meet with you (and/or your real estate agent) to create a written plan for staging each area of your home along with securing rental items from inventory. Then, Staging Partners will schedule an additional date to stage the home within a four hour time period.
- Vacant Homes:
- Cost: Itemized furniture rental fees + $500 for four hours of staging services
- Furnished Homes:
- Cost: Itemized furniture rental fees (if needed) + $500 for four hours of staging services
Interior Design Services:
- Staging Partners LLC will meet with you and formulate a plan to design a new or existing space in your home.
- Staging Partners LLC will meet with you and formulate a plan for re-designing each area of your home using your existing furniture and decor. Often we can re-purpose and offer you better function, flow and interest.
- Staging Partners LLC will meet with you and formulate a plan for decorating your existing home or space. We can use existing decor and/or new items.
*$45.00 per person, per hour for additional help needed
*$45.00 additional cost if home is over 2800 square feet
*$45.00 added if distance to home is over 25 miles away or 30 minutes from SP
*$45.00 added if a detailed email of the room by room plan is typed up and emailed
- Project Management - Purchasing, Design, Hiring and Managing Contractors, etc
- Packing Your Property - Help you organize and pack for either a move or remodel
- Photo Prep Staging - Get your home ready for photos before listing
Furniture, Artwork, Window Treatment, and Décor/Prop Rental
If other items are needed, or we are working with a completely empty home, we can provide furnishings and decorative pieces. We have access to extensive collections of home furnishings (interior and exterior), decorative arts, props, and even window treatments.
These pieces are used to create finely-appointed and tasteful living spaces that invite people to imagine the comforts of your home, for themselves. We select items that are appropriate to the home's style, architecture, and neighborhood sensibilities.
Rental Fees Per Item
What to expect when staging your home:
Your home will sell faster.
Your home will sell without multiple price reductions.
Your home will stand out in any market segment or neighborhood.
Professional home staging adds up to 20% more equity.
Staged homes sell faster and spend on average 75% less time on the market. Unstaged or vacant homes sell for 15% less than a professionally staged home. (Stats from the Association of Staging Professionals)
We will design an action plan that highlights your home's unique features and assets, then take care of all the details.
We optimize sight lines, create welcoming and attractive spaces, and go way beyond simply increasing "curb appeal".
Your home will be transformed into an environment that buyers can envision themselves living in right away.
Instead of seeing doubts and dislikes, people touring staged homes immediately grasp the possibilities on display.
Staging Partners uses professionally-certified staging techniques (we are certified ASP® members), as well as our proven sense of style and deep connections to the West Michigan real estate marketplace, to make your home a showplace — inside and out